04 March 2008

Numero uno

I've been wanting to start a blog for sometime now. So, this is it. I'll try to keep blogging as much as I can but you will never know. I plan to blog about anything and everything.

I also take pictures, so I'll post of them here once in a while. Please feel free to use the pictures, but it would much appreciated if they are properly attributed. I'll do the same too. A mention of this blog web address would suffice.

If you like what you read or see, just go ahead and link this website to yours. I hope you don't mind if I do the same. Also, upon your request, I can also link your website to mine.

I write in both English and Malay, but will probably use more of the former. As neither is my first language, I humbly apologize for any mistakes within. Anyway, as a student, I thoroughly enjoyed writing element of classes or courses I took.

Lastly, to keep my blog short and simple, I plan to limit the words I use in each post to about two hundred fifty words or less. Thankfully, Windows Mobile got word count.

Oh ya, by the way, you can call me Jae. Not a Korean but to some, I look like one. I'll tell you more about myself in my next post. Before I forget, thanks for coming by my blog. I hope to keep you coming back here, you hear.
(250 words)

2 comments:

notobe said...

ermmm ur blog nice la Jae or Jaehadinigrat....i believe ur real name...

Can i be ur friend...feel free to visit my blog....ermmm since u dah travel a lot mind as well u rite sumthing about travellin gakt sini later can can can?? ehhehehe

cheers and see ya

notobe said...

alamak notobe ker....actually Iskandar khazimin...si notobe ni luba loggof la ermmm

Blog Widget by LinkWithin