30 October 2008

Short vacation report

I was in Kuala Terengganu and Kuala Lumpur over the weekend. I met friends and visited some interesting places. I have been to Kuala Terengganu before, so the places I went to were not entirely new. There were new locations (like Noor Arfa Batik complex) and new exhibits (in the State Museum). Anyway, the Taman Tamadun Islam may be worth the visit for those interested in seeing Islamic monuments of the world. Some of the monuments had accompanying displays and short videos in an air-conditioned area, which gave visitors a respite from the hot Terengganu sun. Meanwhile, in Kuala Lumpur I met some friends to catch up on the latest news.

All in all, I had a great time. I just wish I had a longer time but I’ve quite a lot to do at the office.
A photo of the Kuala Lumpur skyline from the hotel I stayed in. The PETRONAS Twin Towers are to the right and the Kuala Lumpur Tower to the left.
(168 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin