02 January 2010

Happy New Year

Image from widgetslab.com

To all my readers, here's a Happy New Year wish to you - I hope the new year brings success and happiness in your lives. I also hope you've achieved what you set out to do last year. As for me, I've not. Anyway, I've a few things I want to accomplish this year. Here are some of them:
  • Be a better person to my family and loved ones as well as to my friends, colleagues (maybe not all of them as some are just right down nasty) and students.
  • Arrange my finances.
  • Exercise more. I'm not getting any younger and yes, my biological clock is ticking.
  • Have more leisure time for my other interests like reading more books and improving my photography skills. Right now, all I would say is that firstly, I've too many unread books in my bookshelves and secondly, I've a camera which actually can do more than being an expensive point & shoot one.
  • Blog more and maybe resuscitate my other blog once my photography skills improve.

At work, I do have a few things cut out for me to do this year and I'm sure that I'll work my ass off to get them done, somehow.

(203 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin