30 June 2008

Back from a Break

For the last two weeks, I was on a break. There is not much to write about except that I spent time with people I care about (you know who you are). Other than that, by taking leave, I managed to use up some of my annual leave from last year (and I still have some more to utilise).

My next leave is planned for early August and mid December. I'll probably take some break in between too. I don't know how it happened but it seems I'm accumulating my annual leaves again similar to when I was in my old job. I used to get 20 days of leave in my old job but now I get 30 days. Effectively I get about 6 weeks off now compared to 4 weeks before. And its getting harder to finish off my leave now.

When I started this year, believe it or not, I had almost a year's worth of last year's leave brought forward. Thus, this year I had about two years worth of annual leave. It seemed that every time I wanted to take my leave, there'd be something on. I don't know if I could finish up all my leave for this year. I doubt it but I'd try, anyway.
(214 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin