29 July 2008

Going on leave again in August

Too bad, its not going to be a vacation. I am just going away to finish up my annual leave from last year. Actually, I still have a few more days left. And I haven't used up any of my thirty days of leave for this year.

Anyway, for this weekend, I got very low prices to fly between Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur from Malaysia Airlines, just RM240 return. The usual price is about 5 times more. I'll probably see my friends while I am in KL and since the Malaysia Mega Sales in on, I'll shop a little. Maybe add more books to my collection of unread books (maybe about 15 books) stacked in my bedroom table.

Then in two weeks, I am going off to Manila with my sister's son, who is studying overseas and is back at home for his summer vacation. I haven't been to Manila, so I have to find out a lot about where to stay, visit and eat there.
(169 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin