04 July 2008

Morning person

I'm not one. But I haven't got much choice. In my schools days, classes started around 7am.,The same goes to work, which starts at 8am. If it's up to me everything should start at 10 or 11am.

Anyway, while attending university for my first degree, I was able to schedule my classes on my own. I hardly had classes first thing in the morning. In one semester, I had an early start in the day but for this semester, I managed to schedule all my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And guess what? I had Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday as my weekend that particular semester. Lets just say, it was nice to have long weekend like that. I hardly study though. Sometimes, I'm amazed to complete my degree, which was no easy feat.

When I did my master degree, there weren't many choices in my schedule. But by then, my study habits were different. Well, it was a self-sponsored degree and to make it worthwhile, I worked hard to do well. I usually studied, did my assignments and of course, attend classes between 8am to 5pm on weekdays. The other time I reserved for meeting up friends and doing chores such as cooking, cleaning, washing and so on.

Anyway, not being a morning person means that I'm invariably late to work. But still, I make it a point to be punctual when there's something important on early during the day.
(243 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin