14 July 2009

I'm Back

Only for a little while though.

Sorry, especially to my few precious readers and followers (you know who you are). I've been busy and lazy the last few weeks, so there was no post. In my line of work, we are now beginning of our busy period, which will last for the next twenty weeks or so.

I'm a bit down now after finding out something someone or two did to me. It's okay, life is like a turning wheel. This time you are on top, the next time you will be back at the bottom, where you belong. Don't worry though, nothing will come from me. I'm don't stoop to such a low level like the likes of you.

Anyway, I'll try to put up a few posts in the very near future, I promise. I've got posts on a spooky hotel, the Mountain (another one), books I've read and my new toy (I think I am turning into a geek) coming up. Check this blog out later. Till then, I hope you'll bear with me. Enjoy the shots from my new toy (I just had to tell you hehehe).
(193 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin