09 September 2009

09.09.09

What a nice date! To commemorate it, let me tell you nine things about me that you probably don’t know (unless you’re my best friend or something). Here goes:
  • One is the only distinction I got for my last examination in secondary school. Anyway, I impressed the panel of a scholarship interview because it was conducted in English. One remarked (loudly, because I heard it), “He can speak English.”
  • Two is the number of girls I’ve fallen head over heels over. Too bad, we didn’t work out.
  • Three is the number of cars I had over the years. All cute small cars.
  • Four is the number of years I took to complete my bachelor’s degree after finishing my school. That meant I got at 21 years old.
  • Five is the number of close friends I have since leaving secondary school (you know who you are). One friends even had a name for our group – NTL.
  • Six inches above five feet is my height. I’m short but still managed to be a starter on my school’s basketball team.
  • Seven years is the length of time I spent living out of the country.
  • Eight is the number of siblings in my family, five boys and three girls. Sadly, two are no longer with us today.
  • Nine months is the time I took to complete my master’s degree.

Today’s post was brought to you by the number Nine and letter Jae.

(249 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin