30 April 2009

Spam SMS

From time to time I'll get spam SMSses. Well, I'm not that stupid and greedy to give my money to these spammers. I'm only smart enough (I think) to reply their SMS with an SMS of my own.

Here's an example of what I got from the sender:

Congratulations!
Nombor Hotlink
Anda tlh berjaya
Mendptkan hadiah
Utama,Cek b'nilai
RM 10,000.dari
Power-Root SDN.
BHD.Sila dail tel:
xxxxxxxx
Terima kasih


And here's what I send back to the sender:

Tahniah!
Nombor anda
tlh berjaya
Mendptkan hadiah
Utama,tempat
Tinggal & makan
percuma dari
Kerajaan m'sia.
Sila ke pejabat
polis terdekat.
Terima kasih
Bodoh.

Feel free to use this the next time you get a spam SMS. And people, please please, there is no such thing as free lunch in this world. Everything comes with a price.
(135 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin