24 March 2009

What on Earth Have I Done?


It’s the title of a book I've just completed reading. The writer is Robert Fulghum who is famous for All I Really Need To Know I Learned in Kindergarten. I first read his book when I was still in college, which was a long time ago. You can learn more about him and read his writings on his personal website, www.robertfulghum.com. The website loads ever so slowly now, may be you can try later.

So, what do I think about this book? Well, I wouldn’t recommend it outright unless you have read his previous works. I think you just have to get used to his style. Still, the book is worth reading.

One thing that I liked from this book was a list of twenty three items he compiled (now, I shall refer it to Fulghum’s list) as conversations lifeboats. You can preview the list here. For someone who’s a not great at conversations especially around new people, I’d say each item on the list is worth a blog entry. So, I’ve decided to work on them from now and hopefully, I can post them in the future. One post at a time.
(195 words)

2 comments:

Darth Vadder said...

i tot kenapa tadi, kejut dengan tajuk blog ni hahahah

anyway nice juga buku ni ekkk

Jae said...

sorry about that. jangan risau, tak de bahan letupan yang terlibat dalam pembikinan post ni hehehe.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin