04 March 2009

Blog’s 1st anniversary

Well, today is this blog’s first year’s anniversary. Frankly, I am surprised that it survived this long. Actually, I had tried to photoblogging before but quit after 48 posts over 48 days. It was supposed to be a daily photo site. I thought it was an easy task but finally, I found it difficult for me to do. You can visit the website here.

A blog performance is probably measured by the number of posts and the number of visitors. This my 95th post and that gives on average, about one post every 3.8 or 4 days. I feel I can do better but we’ll see how the next year goes. Check back come 4 March 2010.

As for visitors, I am not so sure how many visitors have visited this website. I don’t a counter put up anywhere in this blog. I know at least a few regular readers who come and read what I put up. They are mostly my close friends. Thank you guys and Thank you to you my silent visitors.

All I can say is that I will strive to blog more often in the coming year. I’ve some ideas but I just haven’t got around to doing them due to work commitment and my travels. I hope you all will continue to visit my blog from time to time. You all come back you hear.

(233 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin