14 February 2009

Page Views

Based on my feedjit statistics, 25% of the visitors to my blog are from Malaysia and I assume 90% are probably me myself and I, either updating this blog or just re-reading what I've written. How pathetic huh?

Well, I was expecting 80% of my visitors to be from Malaysia, but strangely United States and United Kingdom visitors came in second and third at 23% and 12% respectively. The remaining page views came from a number of countries as follows:

Australia [6%]
Indonesia [5%]
Canada [5%]
India [4%]
Philippines [2%]
South Korea [2%]
Belgium [1%]
Iran [1%]
Brunei [1%]
Germany [1%]
El Salvador [1%]
Italy [1%]
Poland [1%]
Singapore [1%]
United Arab Emirates [1%]
Thailand [1%]
Chile [1%]
France [1%]
Hungary [1%]

Frankly, my blog is intended for me to write about my life and my thoughts. I'm not seeking popularity, fame and fortune out of this. Having said that however, I appreciate greatly everyone who has stopped to read and view this blog of mine. You come back soon, you hear.
(174 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin