29 May 2009

A Weekend in Singapore (1)

I'm in Singapore now. I'm staying at a hotel somewhere in Bencoolen Street, which is somewhere in between Orchard Road and Bugis Street. The hotel is very comfortable and has free Wi-Fi. As I haven't had a good rest the past few weeks, I just stayed in the room after check-in, taking an afternoon nap before going around to the nearby shopping areas later.

As today is the start of the Great Singapore Sale 2009, most of the shops are having sales. The GSS runs until 26 July, so there is still time to plan your visit here. Since I'll be here till Sunday, I really hope I can resist the temptation. I've already bought some stuff after having dinner tonight. We'll see how the rest of the weekend goes.

Photo of my cosy hotel room.

Photo of my shopping outcome (Round 1 hehehe).
(146 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin