06 May 2009

The Weekend That Was

What an excellent weekend. It started on the night of 30 April 2008, when my friends in Kuala Lumpur arrived here in Kota Kinabalu. It’s great to meet up again for a trip together again after our Bangkok trip last year. Well, technically it’s not a trip for me but when I could, I was with them while they were here.

The highlights for me were the Tanjung Simpang Mengayau trip, the Manukan Island trip and of course, the dinners at Gayang Seafood (yes, we went twice). The lowlights were not being able to join all the other activities due to my work commitment and the last dinner. Sorry friends, I didn’t think the food at TLC, Anjung Selera would be that bad. Hopefully the location made up for it.

All in all, I think my friends had a great time here. Now, where next guys?

Photo of me taking photo at Tanjung Simpang Mengayau
(157 words)

1 comment:

Darth Vadder said...

next :
1. jogja (again? hahahah why not)
2. philipine (manila perhaps)
3. HoChiMi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin