20 May 2008

10 Things To Do in Bangkok

I went to Bangkok for my recent vacation. For me, it wasn't something new. In my last two jobs, I've been to Bangkok for work for so many times that I've lost count.

My trip this time, however, was fun as I went with my friends. Trips like this are always fun. It is not so much the place we visit but more of the companionship.

Anyway, if you ever plan to visit to Bangkok, make sure it's over a weekend. And here are ten things you can do while visiting:

1. Shop at Chathuchak Weekend Market & Suan Lum Night Market
2. Shop at MBK, Siam Paragon & Siam Centre
3. Visit the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kew (or other Wats) & the National Museum.
4. Take a river cruise at Menam Chao Phraya
5. Watch Muay Thai (Thai Kickboxing)
6. Walk around or have a picnic at Lumpini Park or Sanam Luang
7. Visit Ayuthaya
8. Visit Floating Market at Damneon Saduak
9. Visit Kanchanaburi
10. Eat real Thai food

Nos. 7, 8 & 9 are not in Bangkok but they are just a few hours away. You can easily arrange for the trip from Bangkok.

As for me, I know I'll probably be back again in Bangkok in the near future.
(216 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin