26 May 2008

Movies

Other than reading, the other thing I enjoy is watching movies. A good movie, for the duration of it, keeps you focused on the silver screen. That's why I'll try to watch my movies in the cinema and not on video, VCD or DVD at home.

Movies take you away for that one a half, two, two and half or three hours. You'll forget about the mountain of work in the office or personal problems that you might have. At times, however, I still catch at home the few movies which I might have missed for one reason or another, including not being screened in Malaysia.

Having said all that, I don't watch all kinds of movies that come to a screen near me. I gravitate towards all kinds of movies particularly science fiction, action/thriller, heavy drama, comedies and sometimes, cartoons. I draw the line, however, at horror movies especially those with paranormal themes. Not even if you are buying. See you at the movies!
(167 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin