29 May 2008

Stuck an airport

I am now stuck at Sukarno Hatta International Airport in Cangkering, Jakarta (CGK) waiting for my onward connection to the town I am supposed to travel to. I have about 6 hours to kill. It’s a bit risky to go to the city centre, with the jam and all. I really don’t want to miss my flight, which is twice daily. The other one is in the morning.

There isn’t much to do at the airport. So, I just walked aimlessly around. Checking where I would check-in for my flight and so on. And then, I saw this girl standing there, in the midst of the people around the airport.

She was holding something which caught my attention. What is it? It’s a brochure for a reflexology centre in the airport. We made small talk and I agreed to follow her to the centre. I opted for an hour foot massage, and nothing more. My masseuse was a very friendly and talkative young man by the name of Bambang from Lampung. After the massage, I feel relieved as my feet were killing me.

Now I have to find something else to do until my flight. There’s lunch and maybe some more posts in between.
(206 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin