29 May 2008

What a long journey!

Actually, I am on a long journey to reach a destination that is just a time zone away from where I live. In the past, I had taken long journeys too but those trips were from point A in one time zone and to point B in many time zones away. I left home about 24 hours ago and I am still not where I am supposed to be. So far, it has taken two flights of about two hours on Airbus 330 aircrafts and a stay in a hotel. I have another flight of about 1 hour and forty minutes. My journey home will pretty much the same.
It’s not so bad but at the start of this journey, I lost my bank card. There rest are ok. I am on business class in one of the flights, get to stay at a posh hotel in the airport and I get to see my friends (although for a short while). Anyway, I hope everything will be ok until I get home. Anyway, I am off to my next flight now.
(183 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin