14 April 2008

Breakfast binge

Yesterday, Sunday, was a free day for me. Finally. I didn't have much plan so I decided to go down to the weekly Gaya Street Fair in downtown Kota Kinabalu.

It was early and I was hungry, so I decided to have breakfast here.
This was breakfast no. 1 and it was their nasi lemak and iced Milo.
After walking around and getting what I wanted at the weekly fair, it was time for the next stop for breakfast no. 2 here.

I had two toasts with butter and kaya, with iced Milo again. I like the Ice Kacang or Ais Batu Campur too. Satay (available evenings) is also good.

Then, I went off to do one last thing for the morning. I walked around in one of the older shophouses in town and when I couldn't find a suitable shop (maybe because it's Sunday and it's early), I decided to stop by for a drink here.

My stomach got the better of me and I ordered soto to go with my kalamansi juice with dried plum. The menu here is mind boggling. I'll probably need two months to try everything.

Don't worry, after all the eating I didn't have to run to the bathroom very frequently.
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Location: Block A, Segama
Opening hours: 24 hours

Fortune Coffee Shop
Location: Jalan Pantai
Opening hours: early morning - 6/7PM
Restoran Seri Rahmat
Location: Block A, Segama
Opening hours: early morning - 9/10PM
(247 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin