23 April 2008

Eat in KK

I really don't want to turn my blog into a food heavy blog but as a food lover, I just can't help it. I guess I live to eat, not the other way around.

I'd like to review in detail places I go to eat in KK but it's impossible. I can't differentiate between something succulent and delectable or how to express the texture of the food I eat. It'll probably do no justice to the places I reviewed. Usually, for me, it's good on one end and yucky on the other.

Anyway, what I'll do is list out all the places which I think are okay for everyone. Not the greatest places, just acceptable places, according to me at least. Here goes (in alphabetical order):

• Gayang Seafood, Kampung Gayang. What else? Seafood.
• Grace Point/Garden, Sembulan. All kinds Of food, but stay away from the Nyonya food, its got lousy service.
• Jati Tom Yam, Taman Indah Permai. Tom Yam Malaysian style.
• Kak Nong's, Beverly Hills. Asam Fish Head
• Nasi Padang Ibu, Jesselton Point. Padang food.
• Pete's corner, Asia City. Western food.
• Seri Keningau, Taman Indah Permai. Malaysian food.
• Sri Melaka, Kampung Air. Asam Fish Head & Butter Prawn.
• Sri Melati, Jalan Gaya. Asam Fish Head.
• Taman Selera, Beach No 2, Tanjung Aru. Rojak Buah, Sotong Kangkung & Kitchai Peng
• Tam Nak Thai, Api-api Centre. Tom Yam Plachon & Green Curry.
(246 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin