15 April 2008

Food blog not

Someone remarked that my blog is becoming a food review blog especially with the last few posts. Well, I don't think there's a need for another one of this or this. Three's a crowd, they say.

Seriously, I didn't have any intention to write a lot about food. But then again, it's one of the things I enjoy. So, it's only fair that I write about it. By the way, what I write is based on my own taste and I hereby solemnly declare that I didn't receive any inducement to feature any of the food establishments written in my blog.

If you tried the places I mentioned and liked it, good for you. Maybe we'll bump into each other there in the future. On the other, if you tried and didn't like it, please don't sue me. Worst still, if you tried, didn't like it and got diarrhoea, please sue the owner(s) of the establishment.

With that out the way, I will continue writing about food I had. But if you need more advice on food, you'll need to read the sites linked in the first paragraph. They are superb materials there and good food there. Bon appetite.

(204 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin