14 April 2008

Seri 3 Rasa Seafood

It's one of the evening foodstalls in Kompleks Karamunsing. Its located outside the shopping complex on street level, behind the foodcourt and McDonald's.

I am usually here for one thing only. Butter Prawn with steamed or fried rice. From my observation, it's the only foodstall that stays in operations for sometime. Others have come and gone.
I've never asked but I think it's family run, that's why it stays where it is for quite sometime. There's probably no problem with cook running away. Waiting time for your order to arrive could be a problem especially during busy times, around 6.30 to 8 PM. The foodstalls are popular with shop and office workers in the complex. Meanwhile, there would only be two or three persons in the very small kitchen.
I usually don't order food other than my favorite, Butter Prawn. Yes, even the person running the place knows I'll order this dish. However, I've eaten with friends who ordered other dishes and liked them (their food). Their other customers also seemed to enjoy their orders. Maybe the next time I go there, I'll order something. Then again, maybe not.
Here's a photo of the butter prawn I'm talking about.
Location: Kompleks Karamunsing Evening Foodstall. Middle stall.
Opening Hours: 5PM-9/10PM
(215 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin