12 April 2008

Going away for a vacation

I'm going away for a short vacation next week. Well, it's always nice to get away from the office. It's even nicer to spend it with your friends. I hope to get some rest but with all the itinerary planned, I'm not sure this will be the case, though. For that kind of rest, I'll probably need to check in a nice hotel, or a resort all the better. For this trip, my friends and I are planning to go here and there and do stuff like shopping, sightseeing and eating.

I haven't been to the place for sometime now. The last time was in 2003. I can't wait to see what's new, especially with the changes in government recently. Anyway, I hope the food there is still fabulous. Here I come, dot dot dot dot dot dot. Hint: it's an island.
(149 words)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin